Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting into the groove.... a new schedule


Its been hard shifting gears again to a new schedule and getting anything finished, but I think I have got it. Until the unknowns happen anyway. Monday is my Day off! :) Yep that's right you heard it here first, My Day Off. I plan to take the phone off the hook and if you need me, find me. :) I watch the new baby 3 afternoons and evenings. I have 2 Studio work Days and 1 Family day. So that pretty much soaks up a week. I do my cleaning, laundry and such around the babet schedule.




Today, I may just spend some of my day on this watercolor I started and darken up the background before moving on with it, somehow aprons represent love and care to me, my grandma I guess.

I stopped working on this because something was wrong but I just could not see it yet, I think it is the background contrast, so I am going to make it more stark then go back to the Bluebird, clothesline Apron details and work them out more.





Tomorrow I need to Glaze........... waiting for me are some creations that have been sitting, waiting and waiting for Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment