Friday, November 6, 2009

Creating Zen...



This is quite an accomplishment in a crazy world. This morning I am reflecting on the latest events in my life and am happy to report I have not lost my Zen moments while caring for everyone around me. :) Everyone seems to have adjusted well to the new itty bitty sweet baby filled with love and life recently brought into our home with her Mommy. They seem to be well on their way to a wonderful life together. My Mother is doing well so far after her surgery and is coming for dinner tonight. I have one large load of pottery in the second stage of creation and I am working on my watercolors again. I have had the chance to get in a few walks in the woods, and catch up on lunch or dinner with a few friends. We have had a weekend at the cottage and time with the extended family. All in all my Zen time has not been lost in the big changes we have made in the last 6 months. I am very happy to report I am back to creating and the home renovations that took away my time are done! Yay!! With that said in my Zen time, I have been looking into getting back my creative spark and ideas others have on this subject. I am compiling ideas and making a to do list to focus on. I will post some of them at another time, for now I am ready to go for a walk, take my camera and see what happens. :) I am Zenfully happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment